View Single Post
Old 08-28-2011, 07:58 PM   #125
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by avid-e-reader View Post
Still a question if the mobi decoder works with .mp3 files embedded in the .mobi files? I'm about ready to start playing with adding such to one of my ebooks.
At present, I think only iOS Kindle app can play embedded audio/video. On Kindle, you just see 'There is video content at this place that can be played only on supported Kindle devices and reader applications.'

Kindle's mp3 support is limited to background playing, or (if in audible folder) using the audiobook player.

My guess is that decoder will not extract audio/video files, but I haven't played with that. Let us know what you discover.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote