Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 02-24-2009, 02:31 AM   #922
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fledchen View Post
Granted! Unfortunately, the prizes for the lotteries for which you have tickets are a lifetime supply of mushy peas.

I wish that the neighbors' kids would stop slamming the security door for fun.
Let's first grant that wish properly...

Granted! They stop slamming the door for fun, but keep slamming it by accident.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Granted.

That's it... nothing else, I just wanted to start my post with "granted" like the rest of the crowed. When do we jump off the bridge?

BOb
Granted, you'll jump first and are still waiting for the rest to jump, but they decided to have a drink in that bar first.
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote