View Single Post
Old 10-29-2011, 12:25 PM   #1
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Arabic support in Duokan/Duokan Lite?

I'm interested in Arabic epubs and wanted to give Duokan a try after both CoolReader and FBKindle failed. But so far I was unsuccessful in installing Duokan Lite on my Kindle 3.3 system.
Before I do a factory reset, I'd appreciate it if someone who has either Duokan or Duokan Lite installed could open my epub and test the rendering of the Arabic text for me.

The first two lines should read:

Arabic pangram

نص حكيم له سر قاطع وذو شأن عظيم مكتوب على ثوب أخضر ومغلف بجلد أزرق

(The Arabic text is one of the Arabic equivalents of "The quick brown fox...")

If you see question marks or disjointed letters, it means that Arabic is not supported.
Attached Files
File Type: epub RTL_Test_Sheherazade.epub (112.2 KB, 869 views)
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote