View Single Post
Old 01-10-2013, 07:43 AM   #16
Mono
Mono
Mono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blueMono can differentiate black from dark navy blue

Device: Boox M92
Yes, I compared M92 and K DXG (it was the second generation of DX) side by side and it was the same, in my opinion. Greyish frame of K DXG makes it feel that white is whiter than in white frame of my M92. But when I made paper white frame for Kindle no real difference was visible. So, it was only optical illusion.

So, for you I would recomed M92 in black frame. And if you decide to buy M92, you should also consider where. There is more distribution channels and in at least one it is not possible to install Booxstor's firmware and guy from that company proclaimed there will not ne android for M92. And some M92 from Russian distribution are without touch screen and/or audio output. Booxtor said, those might have problems with porting android.

So, beside price and shop location, one has to take in account also the ability to freely update firmware.

Last edited by Mono; 01-10-2013 at 07:54 AM.
Mono is offline   Reply With Quote