View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 03:46 PM   #27
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
The resolution, if it happens, is a big draw for me. I felt the Nook Tab's standard res was perfectly fine for video and games, but while reading, I was actually a little surprised that it was less comfortable, precisely because of the dpi. I had learned this lesson years ago when I upgraded my handheld (my primary reader) from vgaish to WVGA, but I guess I had forgotten.

If it doesn't happen, I might just grab a $100 NC refurb and keep my reading on my handheld.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote