View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:29 AM   #1
xtine
Addict
xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xtine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma
Mighty Bright Xtraflex2 or Travelflex?

I'm expecting my Sony PRS 300 soon. I bought a Mighty Bright Travelflex for it (which I'm also expecting to arrive together with the Reader).

I've been reading so many raves about the Xtraflex2 though that I'm wondering if it really is that much better than the Travelflex? Is it really worth the extra bulk of the two additional AAA batteries?

I will probably be using the Mighty Bright to read paper books aside from the PRS 300. Would the Travelflex provide sufficient light or do I need to add the Xtraflex2 to my to-buy list?

If you only had to buy one, which would you prefer, the Xtraflex2 or the Travelflex?

Thank you
xtine is offline   Reply With Quote