View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:35 AM   #15
Polyphemus
I am not The Stig
Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyphemus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KK-3g; PRS-350; Galaxy Tab 7.0+; Galaxy Tab 3 10.1
Quote:
Originally Posted by wizwor View Post
Definitely attractive, but I just tossed a dropped GoFlex. Magnetic disks are less durable, use more power, and are much bigger than flash. In this case, quite a bit pricier, too.

That said, this would be nice in the car for a long trip as it also streams to three devices.

Can it stream while charging? Does it require an app?
True, but the cost per GB is less.

It does stream while charging, and the battery life is comparable to the Wi-Drive. I do like the Wi-Drive app better, less kludgy than Seagate's app.

I saw on the Kingston site that a 128 GB Wi-Drive is coming soon. That one is tempting . . .
Polyphemus is offline   Reply With Quote