View Single Post
Old 10-07-2012, 05:17 AM   #39
Quexos
Member Retired
Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Quexos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
This is HERESY !
The holy ebook council shall be summoned and you shall be judged, found guilty and condemned to burn alive at the stake !

Quote:
Originally Posted by uebyn View Post
The title says it all. Despite the increasing popularity of ebooks, I refuse to buy one. Not because devices are expensive, not because I am biased against ebooks, but because of the way I discover books.
Well for me it was books meet technology and since I love both, I decided to try it and before you know it I enjoyed that cross of the two worlds. Now having said that, I still got loads of paper books in my shelves which I still read on occasion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uebyn View Post
Why am I still saying this NOW? Precisely because there're so many converts now, I'm wondering: why did you switch to ebooks? Have you forgotten the pleasure of books browsing, or is the e-book experience comparable to that of the old-school experience? Or has convenience displaced experience?
Quexos is offline   Reply With Quote