View Single Post
Old 09-05-2012, 01:09 PM   #17
cHex
Zealot
cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cHex ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard (K3)
I am a Prime member. I routinely purchase small doo-dads on Amazon.com, saving myself a trip to the store at least, and more likely a hunt for what I am looking at (brand, color, price) at several stores--then get the item the next day at no extra charge.

I also keep an eye on the Kindle lending library and use my Prime benefits to borrow good books for some free reading.

On top of those two factors, I also have a media streaming device attached to my television and a smartphone, and watch shows for free from Amazon's Prime video library.

I feel like my savings in gas and shipping alone pay for my Prime membership, and the free access to Kindle books and streaming movies are just gravy.
cHex is offline   Reply With Quote