View Single Post
Old 09-02-2012, 07:21 AM   #3
GibbinR
Connoisseur
GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GibbinR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPad mini 5, Kindle Oasis 3
Thanks for doing this, I've read and enjoyed most of the 'Joseph Balsamo'/'Memoirs of a Physician' volume. (I had already read 'The Queen's Necklace' which is why I started looking for the rest of the series in the first place.)
Being a fussy, fiddly sort of person, I have an urge to correct the typos, fix up the hyperlinks so they work, improve the table of contents, add diacritics, italics, etc. Normally I fix typos, diacritics, etc by finding a scanned pdf in the internet archive and using that as a master copy, however your version (excellently) has many extra chapters which don't appear to be in the open library versions.
Did you get your text from the web? and if so could you possibly post the URL's of your sources so I can do a little 'improving'?
GibbinR is offline   Reply With Quote