View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 02:21 PM   #1322
JimmXinu
Plugin Developer
JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmXinu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite(10th)
Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzed View Post
I don't know if this is possible currently, but is there a way to put a review link at the end of a chapter? That way I could easily just tap it with my Kindle and quickly write a review (after logging in with the Kindle browser). I mainly use fanfiction.net if that information helps.
I believe you've asked for that before. It's on the 'wishlist' at any rate. I'm still not inclined to go back through all the adapters to add code to collect review links--especially not by individual chapters.

Also, ffnet doesn't have review links as such on chapters anymore. They have a box right on the chapter page. There's a more conventional link on the m.fanfiction.net version, but it requires a storytextid parameter that FFDL isn't saving.

But with the introduction since then of additional format customization, there is something closer.

FFDL does keep each chapter URL internally. It's not terribly difficult for me to include chapter url in the available parameters. Attached version does that, allowing something like this:
Code:
[epub]
# valid: ${chapter} ${index} ${number} ${url}
chapter_end:
 <p class="skip_on_ffdl_update">
 <a href="${url}">Chapter ${number} URL</a>
 </p>
 </body>
 </html>
(The skip_on_ffdl_update class is also new in this version to prevent ending up with several chapter urls on update.)

That at least takes you directly to the chapter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cryzed View Post
Also, as always, thank you for your continued development and efforts for this great plugin.
You're welcome.

UPDATE - Apr 11 2013 - Remove obsolete beta versions

Last edited by JimmXinu; 04-11-2013 at 06:05 PM. Reason: Remove obsolete beta versions