Thread: rtf2lrf
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 10:33 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkilian View Post
C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\My Books\New>rtf2lrf -t "The Stars at War" -a "David Weber and Steve White" --cover="stars1.jpg" The_Stars_at_War.rtf
Converting to HTML...This is UnRTF, version 0.19.3
By Dave Davey and Marcos Serrou do Amaral
Original Author: Zach T. Smith
Processing C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\My Books\New\The_Stars_at_War.rtf...
Done.
32248 words were hashed.
done
Processing tmpbvht5b.html
Parsing HTML... done
Converting to BBeB...
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "convert_from.py", line 113, in <module>
File "convert_from.py", line 107, in main
File "shutil.pyo", line 174, in rmtree
File "shutil.pyo", line 172, in rmtree
WindowsError: [Error 32] The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process: 'c:\\users\\bryan\\appdata\\local\\temp\\rtf2lrf_c qjvhu\\pict001.wmf'

C:\Users\Bryan\Documents\My Books\New>rtf2lrf --version
libprs500 0.3.64

This is on Windows Vista. I don't get any errors when using lit2lrf or html2lrf on the same book (in the other versions, of course )
Do you by any chance have Word running at the same time as you are trying to convert the RTF? If so, Word might be keeping some files in use.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote