View Single Post
Old 06-28-2014, 03:50 PM   #4
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjupiter View Post
i tried adding in my tags but it doesn't work. maybe i am doing it wrong. i am not a coder and am looking for something easy so for example if i setup a VL and use the tag setting and it looks like this

tags:"=Philosophy" how do i then add another tag so it will show also books that are say tagged as religion?
Did you look at the example itimpi gave ?

Forget VL's for now. Learn to use Search. Later you can use a combination of both.

Open the Tag Browser (if closed)
At the bottom there is a button: Alter Tag Browser
Check the Search Type setting: Match ALL if you only want exact matches, Match Any if any of the terms gets a hit

Now, in the Tags section (expand as needed) Click the first Tag to find.
HOLD the control key and click any other tags to find
Click the Go! to search

Note: Uou can use the SAVED searches section to store / use previous searches
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote