View Single Post
Old 08-25-2012, 03:54 PM   #658
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buggins View Post
There IS a Library feature in CoolReader.
For each book, there is a record in books database, with bok title, author, series name & number, reading state, rating, etc...
To navigate library, from Root View, use Search, Books By Authors, Books By Series, Books By Titles.

For epubs, fb2, and some other formats (mobi?) Cool Reader imports book metadata into library automatically (on first open of book, or entering directory with book, or Scan Directory action executed).

For books which don't have internal metadata (like plain text or html), long tap on book - Book info edit dialog will be opened. Enter title, author(s), etc.
I cannot believe I totally missed that. Admittedly, up to recently I didn't have much interest in the library function of any reader, and just wanted to read my files, but I will spend some more time getting to know those features. Thank you for clarifying that for me!
citac is offline   Reply With Quote