View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:18 AM   #459
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loko_bielsa View Post
Well...

thx geekmaster for the help. I could fix the kindle touch this afternoon. The guide is totally fine, except I made mistakes in copying files to USB mode (copy an image from 70 mbs, rather than the image of 350 mbs).

Anyway, thank you very much for your help and patience. The translation of the guide commits the weekend, because I have a test in college.
Please post here the results of your afternoon debricking session with the correct length image. Thanks.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote