View Single Post
Old 11-09-2013, 04:22 AM   #490
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catlady View Post
Doesn't all this list keeping significantly cut into reading time?
As others say, not once set up. It took me a while to handle the back-log, but it takes next to no time to add in new books and mark off books that I've read.

It means I can say that I have 583 books which I've bought in my TBR pile, along with 166 freebies I've marked as interesting enough to be on my TBR pile.

(I know, my list says I've only got 335 books on my TBR. One of the advantages of actually organising my ebooks was finding some I'd bought that I'd mislaid!)
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote