View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 06:35 AM   #1
Josieb1
Grand Sorcerer
Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Josieb1 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Libra2, Clara 2e, Kindle PW SE & Kindle 2022
Adding books to a sd card using Calibre

Hi

I want to load some books onto an SD card for my Nook Simple Touch using Calibre. In Calibre all books are in multiple formats, mobi, ePub, RTF, PDF etc. does anyone know how I can use Calibre to send the books to the card but only formats ePub and PDF?

Do I need to send them and then go to the card and remove the RTF and mobi as the Nook won't read those manually?

I want to send 1000s of books and I've never used an SD card before so tbh I have very little idea what I need to do. Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks Josie

Last edited by Josieb1; 05-10-2013 at 06:37 AM.
Josieb1 is offline   Reply With Quote