View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 09:52 AM   #29
Freeshadow
temp. out of service
Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Freeshadow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB 623
I so much do not want to dig my tengwar, quenya and sindarin reference material out now
But nevertheless there are cases where misinformation may lead to unwanted corrections.
E.g. I the dwarven inscription on the map in the Hobbit (The one written in futhork) as well as its translation in the book, says: " stand by the grey stone hwen..." If one happens not to know that it's correct for archaic English - as I didn't - you end up thinking it's a mistake.
Freeshadow is offline   Reply With Quote