View Single Post
Old 11-20-2011, 06:02 PM   #70
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
For sideloaded apps, can you delete the apk file after the app is installed? Where is the best location to put the apk files prior to installing? I've been placing them on the root, but it is getting cluttered. BTW, I moved the Mantano apk to another folder after installing it and the desktop icon turned into a gray square with rounded corners. Looks weird now.
Yes you can delete the apk files. I leave mine on my Dropbox. You can put them in a folder if you want to keep them on your Fire. On my phone I put them in a folder called backups.

I have no apk files on my Fire. I don't know why it's doing that. What version do you have installed?
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote