View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 07:33 AM   #5
5thWiggle
Benevolent Evil Lord
5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.5thWiggle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy Note 8.0, Galaxy Note, iPad Mini, PocketEdge(retired)
I updated as soon as I got the PE, figuring not to risk any data loss, so I can't really answer any questions pre-Ermine.

- Boot time from power off is fairly long, but no longer then booting an iPad from power off. Mine is set to hibernate 30 seconds after closing, and I get the unlock screen about 7 sec after pressing the menu button when re-animating it.

- Being a loooong time graduate of Palm Grafitti input, the lag never bothers me. Don't really look at what you've written until you're done. The device is capturing everything, just a little slow in displaying it (e-ink technology limits). Some have reported the last stroke made by the pen is not displayed until they refresh the screen, but I haven't seen that.

- No loud clicks on mine, and construction seems much more solid than alot of the current lower price tablets I've played with. But please, no hammering!

- All technology is obsolete as soon as you buy it.
5thWiggle is offline   Reply With Quote