View Single Post
Old 06-12-2014, 03:43 AM   #49
GtrsRGr8
Grand Sorcerer
GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GtrsRGr8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle; Kindle (10.1.1) for PC; Kindle Cloud Reader
Funny Free Kindle of the Day (or Whenever)

I run across Kindle ebooks quite often that I find funny. So far, of the funny books that I have seen, the author apparently was not intending them to be funny. But they were(are) nevertheless. Here is a case in point.

Cold Showering 101: Master the Art of Cold Showering for Your Happiness, Health & Wellbeing. By Scott James. Rated 5 stars [ack!], but from only 3 reviews at the present moment. Print list price $7.50 [ack!]; digital list price $0.99; Kindle price now $0.00. http://www.amazon.com/Cold-Showering...+%26+Wellbeing.

Book Description
First of all, let me ask you a few quick questions…
Do you find yourself lacking energy throughout the day?
Would you like to build determination, grit and the mindset of a winner?
Do you want to raise your Testosterone levels, naturally?
Would you like to increase the clarity and quality of your skin?

If you answered ‘yes’ to any of these questions then Cold Showering 101 is a must read!

Here’s a Preview of What Cold Showering 101 Contains…
-An introduction to cold showering
-Hot showers vs. cold showers
-Debunking the myths of cold showers, learn the real facts (A MUST READ)
-History of cold water therapy
-A look into the science behind cold showers
-The health benefits of cold showers
-Cold showers and men, a winning combination.. find out why!
-How to get started with your cold shower regime
-And much, much more!