View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:29 PM   #1633
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
Looking forward to watch that. I always make the mistake of looking when I can't watch it right away. First thing tomorrow morning.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
How'd it go?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuckieTigger View Post
It didn't. Went home, seen my bed, fell into the pillow and woke up (way too early rudely interrupted by alarm) when it was time to go back to work.
Finally had the time to watch this. It is a little bit disappointing - Jim is funny and all, but the questions drifted a bit too far into other books and games and did not stay enough within the confines of the series. Did like the explanation of his missing hair a lot. And of course Sue.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote