View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 03:05 PM   #3
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Cool. It sounds like they must have used an updated eInk screen from last year's model. Maybe this K4B is a real upgrade in HW, other than the black bezel.
The speed is the same. So I don't notice any difference there. I haven't put my font back on but plan to give it a try and see if I still need it. It's currently indexing 135 books.

It's nice not having a grey background anymore.
the old one always looked dingy. This one is clean and clear!
I will add pics later I'm running on 3 hours of sleep. Total sleep in 3 days is probably 9 hours. So my typing it all over the place.

I'm love my new Kindle!
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote