View Single Post
Old 01-12-2012, 04:53 PM   #158
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
^Nice. Last year I noticed that I couldn't have more than 30 images in a post (which included smilies) so you might have problems later in the year. I just list the books, but give a link to the goodreads list I have as well if anyone is really interested in one of the books.
If I have a problem with the number of images, I'll just have to figure out what I want to do from there.

Anyway, glad you like it so far. I thought it was different to show the covers.
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote