View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 08:00 PM   #5
Spellbot 5000
Connoisseur
Spellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enoughSpellbot 5000 will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen3
Well, I did an experiment with my alternate account, and they sent another coupon code. It was the same as the first coupon code, so it may be that a single code is generated each day and sent out to whoever signs up for an account on that day.

It worked as well for a second purchase (going as far as the confirm purchase page), so it doesn't seem anything is being tracked automatically.

Anyone can try the code: NR-xhh6S

Says it's valid until Midnight tonight, central time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
hmph. i don't remember getting any reduction when i signed up, certainly not 60% off. grumble.
Took a while to get the email. For both my original account and my test dummy acount, it took about 24 hours to get the email with the coupon. You may have originally got it but deleted it not thinking it was anything important.

Last edited by Spellbot 5000; 05-25-2008 at 08:03 PM.
Spellbot 5000 is offline   Reply With Quote