View Single Post
Old 08-27-2009, 08:24 AM   #7
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
I've seen other video that makes the 600 look better. Honestly, I think to be able to properly judge the screen of the 600, you need to go and see it for yourself. It's one of those things that if the video/photos are not all that good, it can look poorer then it really is. One demo/review video I saw yesterday was a lot better then any other and made the 600 look good. But I've also seen some that make the 600 look not so good. So go look in person.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote