View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 09:04 AM   #24
grvthang
Connoisseur
grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.grvthang is no e-book dilettante.

Device: Kindle Fire, Droid Incredible2, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Everyone I know uses either Chrome or Firefox. It's not the first time though MS has claimed IE was the popular choice. Why any one want to use IE is beyond me. You can't trust the statistics either. There are alot programs out there which allow you to choose your User Agent. You can spoof a site to think you are using a specific browser when you are not.
I don't think the numbers are juiced, Blossom - I think you're discounting all the business users and regular folk in making your assessment. I work at a place with 10,000 employees+, and we can't even install Firefox or Chrome on our machines. As far as the general population goes, although you're tech savvy, and a lot of your friends may be, you may not be representative of the population at large.
grvthang is offline   Reply With Quote