View Single Post
Old 09-09-2013, 11:12 AM   #33
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
This whole discussion about what's on the internal memory and what's on the card is confusing me no end.

Though I haven't added any of my books yet to Aldiko, that app is the only one of the handful I've downloaded that is showing as being on the SD card. Even the few pictures I added directly to the card via USB cable from the computer have disappeared into internal memory. Music has stayed on the card, though at this point it's only two mp3 ringtones.

So are you saying that Aldiko is in the internal memory and on the card both? And books I load will also be duplicated?
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote