View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 06:12 PM   #2
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by C6REW View Post
Hi All,

Well I just downloaded nearly 1,000 books to the 8gb card in my reader and it would not start up.

Re booted and it would have none of it, ending up with the little circular arrow stopping going round in the centre.

Now don't get me wrong I really have no need for that many books and it was only an experiment. But the processor is obviously just not good enough for that sort of quantity.

So will get a smaller card and this one can go back as a spare for the psp.

Regards

Chris
How long did you wait? The device has to read and index all of the books to present the menu.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote