View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 10:25 AM   #1
skinmaan
Wizard
skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skinmaan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: android tablet, Kindle KB
$10 free to Audible [ENDED]

AmazonLocal has an offer for $10 for free to Audible. Here's what I know:

1. It says "for new members." They offered this back in November and although I already had an account and was once a member I was able to redeem it.
2. If you took part in November this one will not work for you. It seems to be 1 Promo code per account.
3. If there is a member (i.e. has a regular for-credits audiobook plan) who tries this out please let everyone know whether or not it works for you.
4. This is a great thing to combine with Whispersync titles on discount. You can probably get 2-3 audiobooks for free if you already have the Kindle edition or use some of your Christmas Amazon gift cards to pick some up.
5. These don't last long so don't dawdle.

The direct link for the offer can be found here.

Enjoy!
skinmaan
Your audiobook bloodhound

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 01-11-2013 at 11:43 AM.
skinmaan is offline   Reply With Quote