Thread: ROM Development
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 11:28 PM   #12
porkupan
Fanatic
porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.porkupan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrokenBird View Post
Which version of Crosstool do I need, and which gcc and glib versions. And should I go cygwin since I already have a windows setup?
I believe you can use the instructions from here: http://www.public.asu.edu/~ajennin/librie.html

A couple of years ago I set up the latest version of crosstool on Cygwin, and it worked, but only after I shortened the directory names in the setup path and renamed the ones with spaces in them, as crosstool was having a hard time setting up and building the toolchain.

I also set up Crosstool on some real Linux systems, and it worked without a hitch.
porkupan is offline   Reply With Quote