Thread: Glo Light stopped working
View Single Post
Old 01-21-2015, 10:27 PM   #18
ryuji35
Zealot
ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ryuji35 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight 4 Pearl Pink, Samsung Tab S6 Lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post

** And don't bother with "Buy a Kindle". It's not going to happen.
I feel guilty since I was forced to make the switch from Kobo to Kindle just a few weeks ago lol.

What I know is that LED lights don't just go busted unless it's physically harmed. Did you drop the Kobo?

I am not sure if this is anything related but back when the Nokia Phones are the norm, I overcharged my 3310 and although my battery is still good, the Backlight (LED) got busted. Well this is an unlikely scenario but maybe the LED lights got fried up for some reason? DId you overcharge your Kobo, used a power adapter that is not recommended or anything?

If not physical harm or software issue, it must be something electrical.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post

* Yes, "Buy an Aura H2O"** is the obvious one. I'm not sure if my wife will believe the Glo broke less than two weeks before the H2O finally becomes available down here.
Now it's my turn to ask you the question. Do you want a new device? :P
ryuji35 is offline   Reply With Quote