View Single Post
Old 01-24-2014, 07:28 PM   #16
JimmyR
ɴₐɴ
JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JimmyR ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KV PW4 PW3 PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
@bhoyt,
For this particular book, you should check the settings you had on the Convert - HeuristicProcessing page.
I completely overlooked the heuristics options. I would have bet money on that solution earlier instead of 'smarten punctuation' being the cause. I got lucky...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhoyt View Post
The text-indent option requires me to make a different class for three different sizes of verse numbers. That seems like forcing content into the CSS formatting.

Any advice?
As far as using nbsp verses text-indent, I would use the latter. It's a matter of presentation and inserting nbsps seems like using content for presentation purposes. However, I've never really been much of stickler on issues like these. If using spaces instead works better for you, I won't gainsay you.
JimmyR is offline   Reply With Quote