View Single Post
Old 08-03-2008, 12:43 AM   #3
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by derrell View Post
Just thought I would add my .02 worth here. I've had my ebookwise reader for a week now and am very pleased with it so far.

Thanks to posts here at mobileread I went ahead and decided to buy this device instead of one of e-ink devices. Those are just really out of my budget right now. The eb really seems like a step up from the sony handhelds that I've been using for years to read on. So long as the smartcards can be found if you are on a budget this really is nice ebook reading device.
Welcome, it is really a nice reader with features not in the more recent models.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote