View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41 PM   #9
Hellmark
Wizard
Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Hellmark ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nokia N800, PRS-505, Nook STR Glowlight, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The 2 series is not out for all devices. If you have a Kindle Fire or other Android device, Tapatalk Forum App version 2.4 is indeed the one you want, but there are other versions for other systems. For example, Tapatalk version 1.4.7.9 for Blackberry was released on August 01, 2012. That's just over 2 months ago. Tapatalk version 1.14.2 optimized for iPhone was updated on the 6th of this month. The latest version of Tapatalk HD for iPad—the one I use—is version 1.4.1, and was last updated on Aug 26. The version varies from device to device. I should have made that plainer. I'll edit the original post.
Yeah, but you're comparing different devices, with different code bases. Having versions not match between different platforms is not uncommon. Have to do some bug fixes on one system, but not on another, etc. Also, you did specify for Android, which the current version is 2.4.
Hellmark is offline   Reply With Quote