View Single Post
Old 09-09-2012, 02:16 PM   #32
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
It's Caecilia in it's condensed form. It's not too bad but it's too light for me. It needs more weight. If you ever want to use a custom font on the K4 it's super easy to do! I use Amasis Modified which is just lovely. It just takes a plugin and Calibre to add the font of your choice and you can change the margins with the same plugin. I use 30 which looks alot better than default.
Yes, the plugin is really great! I mostly use it for instant collection creation/updating, but have used it for fonts before and like it.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote