Thread: Touch Kobo Touch Firmware 2.0
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 08:01 AM   #1155
Peakcrew
Avid reader of sci-fi
Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Peakcrew can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Touch, Lenovo X61, Samsung Galaxy Note with Aldiko reader app
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
Maybe you should start a new thread with the hardware version request... People might not see it at the end of a looooooong discussion about something else that they've long lost interest in...?
As I've come to expect from you, that is a very sensible suggestion, Mrs_Often! Part of it has been my enforced absence from the board for the last week, but the other is that I was reluctant to push it forward because the means of getting the ID is not straight-forward, as you helped me discover. However, since it is likely to be only the technically-minded that have a go anyway, that doesn't really matter, does it?

I'll put together a post that covers Windows and Mac (I don't think anyone got back with a Linux solution), and start a new thread later today.
Peakcrew is offline   Reply With Quote