View Single Post
Old 04-12-2012, 08:31 AM   #25
jocampo
Layback feline
jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jocampo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2nd gen, Sony DPTS1, iPad Pro 10.5"
Bought the Kindle 3G Touch. The landscape (a missing feature in my opinion) sold me. I guess is time to sell my Kindle 3G Keyboard.

Besides the landscape feature, I think the support to other languages different than English, makes this device a really good value.

The Kindle was already an International ereader but with this upgrade, it will solidify that position even more. It is a more complete device now, more refined.

Last edited by jocampo; 04-12-2012 at 08:36 AM.
jocampo is offline   Reply With Quote