View Single Post
Old 01-06-2011, 07:36 PM   #58
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Falcao View Post
Well, I grew in central Mexico and sometimes, just sometimes, I miss the water.
I hear ya. Though I love the desert, my preference is to live in a northern temperate climate on the coast with easy access to the mountains. That's why the Seattle area is perfect for me.

Here's a ferry leaving Seattle and crossing Puget Sound for Bainbridge Island. In the distance are the Olympic Mountains. Washington operates the largest ferry system in the country.

tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote