View Single Post
Old 10-15-2013, 07:33 PM   #393
Joykins
Wizard
Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Joykins ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle Oasis 2018, kindle 4 NT, kindle PW2, iPhone, iPad mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I have no clue what they think are doing. If you check your library for self published erotica you will see books missing. Luckily most of us here know to back them all up.
Are they pulling them like that? I had thought they just blocked the buy link/product page. If they are doing that, I think they need to refund everyone who bought expecting the cloud to deliver.