View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013, 06:40 PM   #7
queenfrostine
queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.queenfrostine ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone, nook tablet and kindle paerwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by kyteflyer View Post
Stanza should still be in your itunes mobile applications directory, wherever that may reside.
It should be, but it's not. It shows up among my apps in iTunes but it has a blank icon and there are no files attached to it. I tried going into the file system of my computer to locate the files manually but there's no trace of it. It's the strangest thing.

Thanks for the app rec! I'll add it to my list of ones to check out while I wait for Marvin to come out.
queenfrostine is offline   Reply With Quote