View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:18 AM   #16
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Banks might well be witty and heartbreaking to the end, like his books (though I've only read Crow Road and The Wasp Factory):

"Will you do me the honour of becoming my widow?"

May that serve him, and help to make his remaining time with Adele more pleasant and meaningful.

If you listen as you read, you can hear Banks' speaking voice in his style. It hurts even to imagine sitting with him and hearing his voice -- how funny and haunting he might prove despite the trials ahead.

At least he knows he's left an indelible mark. May The Quarry "hit the shelves" as soon as possible.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote