View Single Post
Old 01-08-2013, 05:42 AM   #23
Yolina
Wizard
Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Yolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Voyage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I would not be too concerned with the size of the PW's memory. I currently have 530 books on my PW, many of them large omnibus editions, and my PW's memory is considerably less than half full. At the rate I read books, I could store something in excess of 10 years' reading on my PW, which personally I'd consider to be entirely acceptable.
I go through about 200 books a year, so probably 6 years worth on the PW I guess for me, which isn't too bad but still... Wouldn't kill them put in more storage.

I really like the idea of a PW but it doesn't seem to be quite there yet so I'm holding off and will wait and see what the next iteration has to offer I was given a Kandle clip-on light when I got my K3 and I've used it a grand total of 3 times in over 2 years!
Yolina is offline   Reply With Quote