View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 02:51 PM   #1
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
Preferred Publisher Font for Body Text?

I'm formatting my husband's latest ebook, and I will include publisher fonts for KF8/ePub. Which publisher fonts are preferred for body text? Is Times New Roman considered too blah?

I know that there's a Publisher Font selection on the Kindle Touch. Does the ebook default to publisher font automatically or does the reader need to select that through the font menu?

One more question... Does the Kindle Fire have a Publisher Font choice? It defaults to publisher font in Kindle for Android app with no option to change it, and I don't know if it's the same on the Fire.

Thanks!
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote