View Single Post
Old 07-15-2012, 09:22 AM   #147
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by peter12345 View Post
Fascinating, would have thought that such a thing was impossible?
Things are only "impossible" if you give up trying new ways to solve them before you find a working solution. Doing the "impossible" takes a LOT of persistence (and creativity) in many cases. Much of my life has been defined by successfully doing things that others claimed was "impossible" (which I took as a challenge). I like seeing people (literally) "drop their jaws" when I show them my stuff.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-16-2012 at 08:38 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote