View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 05:26 PM   #8
afv011
Captain Penguin
afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.afv011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Nook Glowlight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reader Paradice View Post
-------------------------------

"Hmmm....well, I'll have to try another movie vid, and see if that makes a difference like you and others are stating. I thought that my class 4 wasn't up to speed. You have got to love this forum. I sure do!

Thanks to you and all others that posted their replies. They all help to come to a solution. Thanks again, all!
The class speed is the minimum guaranteed write speed. Read speeds are usually higher, actually significantly higher. For your average movie, a class 4 should be plenty fast - that's 4MB/s, so if you were to encode a 2 hours movie at 4MB/s, it would actually require ~29GB of space. As you can see, your movies are not encoded at that high bit rate.
afv011 is offline   Reply With Quote