View Single Post
Old 11-11-2011, 02:31 PM   #79
monkeyluis
Banned
monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.monkeyluis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad "3", Kindle Touch, Kindle Fire, iPhone 4S
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Maybe we are misunderstanding you. So answer this, without iTunes, wireless sync, or a third party app how do you access photos(not to view but for archive) taken on you phone or iPod?

=X=
Why does it matter? I can still access my photos & do as I want with them. How would you do it on any other device. Connect it to a computer. Move it to a folder, etc? What's the difference? I move it to a folder & archive it on my computer or an external HDD, upload it to Flickr, picasa, FB (these are all archiving services). I don't understand what you're getting at.

You cut your lawn one way, I cut it the other way. Guess what? We are still cutting lawns.

Next....
monkeyluis is offline   Reply With Quote