View Single Post
Old 08-01-2011, 03:37 AM   #17
caleb72
Indie Advocate
caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.caleb72 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by GA Russell View Post
I voted for Man Who Was Thursday. Maybe we can start an "alternative read" for it like we did for Riders of the Purple Sage a few months back.
I think given that I've got Slaugherhouse-Five and A Passage to India to read this month, I'm uncertain I'll get to it this month. However, if a discussion is still underway by the time I actually get to it, I'll be happy to contribute.
caleb72 is offline   Reply With Quote