View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #81
Divingduck
Wizard
Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Divingduck ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650
Jellby,
Thanks for your answer. I made a file compare with your translation. By doing this I recognize, the first two items have no link to a file and line number. It seems there are not in use.
The other two have the same structure as your strings but there are showing up with a yellow check in linguist. When I try to edit the entry the sign switch to a red "!" and I become a warning "! Translation does not contain the necessary %n place marker." This seems (?) to be an error in Linguist.

On another place (IndexEditor) I have another example "Added %n entries.". This one works well. The difference seems to be the used place marker "%n" and "%1" in source code and translation string.

Last edited by Divingduck; 12-20-2012 at 05:47 AM.
Divingduck is offline   Reply With Quote