View Single Post
Old 12-02-2012, 02:00 AM   #1
=X=
Wizard
=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.=X= ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Galaxy S, Nook w/CM7
Picked up the Galaxy Note II

Well it finally happened my Galaxy phone just up and died. It never have me any problems then suddenly it just quit working. For some time I have been eyeing the note and recently the Nexus 4. I really wanted the note, but the price of the Nexus was so good for what you get, it's no wonder it's flying off of the shelf. For those who don't know the wait time for a Nexus is 4-6 weeks. Since i was without a phone I could not afford to be without a phone for 4-6 weeks.
So I decided to go for the note 2 and I'm loving it. The OS is buttery smooth, the quad core outperforms my wife's Transformer.

What I love most about it is the screen and the pen. Because of the two I'm able to do work on this phone that was never possible. I'm thoroughly enjoying reading because of the screen resolution and screen size. The speed of the processor makes pinch to zoom painless. For me the phone hits a happy medium where the screen size is big enough to read most books and small enough to carry in a Jean pocket.

I guess in an odd way I'm kind of glass the Nexus was sold out, else I would have never picked up this phone.
=X=
=X= is offline   Reply With Quote